CHI’S FUND WILL INVEST IN VESTA ACQUISITIONS AND IN ASSET CLASSES WITH WHICH VESTA HAS INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE.
These will include:
- Existing Affordable Housing (residents earn at or below 60% Area Median Income);
- Acquisition of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (“LIHTC”) partnership positions, while the tax credits are still flowing to the initial investor;
- Acquisition of LIHTC properties during the compliance or extended use periods;
- Workforce Housing (residents earn 80- 120% Area Median Income);
- Class B / C Housing (no existing Affordability Restrictions);
- Strategic portfolio acquisitions. The fund will acquire properties that will benefit from Vesta’s integrated owner / manager structure to deliver consistently strong returns to the investors.
CHI FUND I RETURN PROFILE
- IRR – 8-10% to Investors
- Cash on Cash – 6% Preferred Return to Investors
- Total Fund Size – $10,000,000
Customize a Portfolio
- Sponsor Co-invest of 10%
- First Loss Protection up to 20%
- Investors will be paid their Return prior to Sponsor’s Returns
Get In Touch
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere.